- Exchanges or refunds must be requested within 14 days after the online order shipment reaches destination
- If 14 days have gone by, neither exchanges or refunds can be offered. If seeking to get an exchange or refund email [email protected] before returning your item
- Postage charges, when returning a used kit, postage must be covered by the costumer. A mail tracking service must be used when sending back the items. We only refund once the item has been received by us. This also counts for personalised jewellery.
- We are not responsible for missing packages. Of course we are happy to help, but this is out of our reach.
- Pieces to be exchanged or refunded must be returned in their original packaging, together with their receipt.
- Exchanges or refunds cannot be completed if the pieces are not in their original condition, are damaged or parts are missing.
- Refunds from physical shop orders can only be offered if the pieces are defective due to faulty craftsmanship. Items bought on discount (i.e. items on sale or items bought with discount codes) cannot be exchanged. Personalised products can not be exchanged.
- We do not offer refunds for physical sales and personalised Make your own ring products. We do however offer exchanges or a voucher within 14 days after physical order.
The statutory warranty applies to all the products on our website. Statutory warranty means that a product must work to your reasonable expectations. The The Pool webshop is responsible for the delivery of a high-quality product. A product must meet basic expectations. If this is not the case, then we will take care of the repair, replacement or even refunds of the purchase price (in case there is no other solution). The warranty period for our product is 6 months.
A product must thus meet basic expectations. A product should not show signs of defects; defects that are not expected during the normal lifetime of the product. In short; the Make your own ring webshop is committed to resolving any issues you have with products ordered from our webshop. If your product is defective and falls within the warranty period of the said product, then we will replace or repair the product at no charge. Though if obvious signs of bad care are visible, we reserve the right to ask the costumer to pay for the repair. Out of the warranty period of 6 months, we invite you to contact us for any repair, we'll put you in contact with the maker to arrange a price for the repair. We ask you to send the defective product to the The Pool webshop. Please first contact us by emailing us on [email protected]. We´ll try to quickly resolve the situation.